Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am going nuts

HI how is everyone me I think I am going nuts I have all ways been a little on the loopie side of live I just do not want to grow up ( I am 42) I love to set and blow bubbles, play in fall leaves sit and watch my chickens , play in the dirt, color with crayons, and play with my food. DH thinks that I am a little on the fruity side and that is ok, we went to check on the cows and the wind was blowing good so I unzipped my coat and spread my wings and tyred to fly ( you know like the little kids do) and he said he was going to take me to a Dr and see if any thing was between my ears ( I drought it :) ) oh well I think I will stay this way life is good and why not. I do what has to be done and live free when I can so if no one get hurt why not.
Just having fun on the farm
Fly Fly Fly if you can if not set and watch those who can :)
Beck

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Nothing wrong with turning loose and just being you!
    So were you able to leave the ground in flight?
    Enjoy the fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're nuts I'm a total fruitcake,LOL! I actually had to stop and calculate my age, just minutes ago so I could say, I'm 44 yrs old and feel no different than when I was in my 20's, well.... a few more acks and pains in the morning, but really no different. My motto is 25 yrs old with 40+ yrs of experience*wink* It's only a number, what is important is that you are happy being yourself. Most people think I'm a bit weird, because I'm so old fashioned, but you know what that's me and the way I feel is, either except it or not! Some days I think that I should maybe be more outgoing, trying to make more friends, but then when I try I feel like I'm putting on a show, only to gain a friend. Nope, I just can't do that, so I'm more of a hermit and my Dh is the outgoing personality and we're happy with that.

    Never be afraid to be yourself, heck my Dh thinks I'm a hoot!
    Blessings from,
    The Never Done Farm

    ReplyDelete