Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bad Computer

K I have had it with my computer I have been trying to get it working right and it will do some thing ,and others it is just bad bad bad computer:( I tyred all day on Monday to get it to up load my pitchers and it will not I have done everything I know to do and it just will not work. When I get back to work I hope to talk it to the Dr and get it worked on. I want my old computer back.
DH got home at 4 and had a good day he likes it so far and we all know how that goes they are like kids they will be happy for a little while then they will not be happy. We went and fenced some I need to go over and talk to the man that has the land next to ours and see if he will move the roll of hay from the fence ( he is not a nice man and will want us to pay for the roll of hay) but that will be ok I just hope he will move the rolls.
I hope that everyone has a good week.Hope to be back soon and let you all know what is going on in my little world .
Have a good and safe week
Beck

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can get your computter woes worked out Beck....I hate it when mine is messed up...

    ReplyDelete