Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Juggleing

I start classes today I have to be there at 9am. I have to get back in to my routine ( Ya right) I am trying DH had a job that he left the house at 5:30am so I got up an did everything I need to do feed all the babies wash and started dinner, now he does not leave until 7:30 or later so my routine is going to have to be redone( Please God HELP) I have put it off all summer and now it i here and I am trying to get everything done today has been OK I WILL DO BETTER TOMORROW ( i hope) Have a good day.Bless everyone

2 comments:

  1. You will get back in the swing of things before you know it..take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I"m sure you'll get back into the swing of things. I have two weeks to try and get transitioned to our school/morning routine...oy!

    ReplyDelete