Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Week

Where has the week gone? I have no got anything done this week that I wanted to do ( and I do not know why). I did get my yard mowed and all of the laundry done up for the week and I do not know where the rest of it went.
I went to my moms and help with some beans all of mine are walking around ( HA HA the deer ate all of them) so mom has been giving m some I got more peppers last night so I will put them up and save the to make more peppers and wieners.
Me and DH went to a horse sale on Wednesday they had some pretty ones but they was not bringing much a mommy and baby went for only $250.
Hoping to start going to some of the fairies around here they are starting and will go up in to October. We will go to some yard sales on Saturday before he goes fishing Saturday night.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend. If I get some good finds I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment