Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hot Peppers

Today it has rained all day, what a good day to can. I have been getting peppers the last two weeks and now I have enough to canthis is what I have got, I used peppers, onions and wieners. I did not check the batters in my camera so I did not get the pitchers of the peppers, onions and wieners cut up. I cut up all of them and added the ketchup, vinegar, sugar boiled for 10 min. put in jars and they all sealed I have 17 jars.

DH loves these he will take them when he goes hunting, and will just sit and eat them. I have to find me some tomato's all of my died, and I need to can some for this fall, I will take the deer I have caned and add tomato's and Veggies and make a good soup when I work I will put it in the crock pot and let it cook on low all day and it is so good on a cold day. Got to go I have chicken in the oven and does it smell gooood. I hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good..My tomatoes have not done so well,nobodys has around here.I am glad I have some left over from last year..have a good one

    ReplyDelete