Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

It got HOT here yesterday it got 92, but the good news is we got some cut, we are still using the old tractor and things that belonged to the man that we are renting the farm off of I have some pitchers I will have to post from last year when I find them I have them saved on cd some where. And like you all know if you have hay down then it will rain it did not help that the carnival is in town so you know that is going to rain and it did with a lot of wind , the funny thing is I did not know that it was in town until on of my friends called and we were talking when the storm hit and she said she had better go and get her kids at the carnival. So that tells you that I go do not go out much. Ha Ha.
DH found time to get some fishing in he has not been in weeeeeks he told my Dad that he was going in to withdrawals, how funny. He works hard so if he wants to take a little time and fish I wish him luck he fished from 10pm until 5:30am and id know on his way home and will sleep a while and back to the hay I hope by that time it will have dried out and we can rake some of it.
So much to do and so little time.
Lets go and fix some to eat I am getting a little hungry I want gravy, bacon and biscuits. so I had better get going .
Before I go I had a post on my last page and my nutso computer did something with it and it did not post so if you do not see you'r comments on my page please repost I would loved to have see what you wrote.
have a save week
Hope to be back soon
Thanks to all

2 comments:

  1. Hello Beck, So glad to see you back. Sorry I can't help with your baby - city kid living on a rural block. Like all young things he wants to run the show. I hope you can sort him out. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete