Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love my job

K I had to think long and hard to put that up, yes I do like to do taxes and yes I do love the people I work with they are the grates. But and it a small but I do love benign home and I am missing it right now, I have been working for the last few weeks full time and I wish I just told them that I would work two or three days a week. I have been up at 5am and doing things around the house before I go in to work at 8am for now we will start going in at 7am next week we are open 8 to 8 and that means I will get home about 10 to 11pm. I come home at lunch and get DH up and off to work by 1:30 then I go back to work. I am going to work the next few weeks full time and then I hope they will not need me a much. I have so much I want to do around the house. I have not even got the new camera and take some pitchers new pitchers of the new babies. you need to see Lixes she is getting so big and soooo moody.
I hope that everyone has good week and safe one.
and I hope to fly soon :) Fly Fly away

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean..I love being home,but we are empty nesters and hubby works a lot,so I do get really tired of being home through the winter,But spring is on the way...kinda...lol...take care Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many of us have mixed feelings about our jobs. I'm glad you enjoy doing taxes! I sure don't! Whenever I start feeling glum about having to be at work, I just try to remind myself "yes Sarah, but you HAVE a job!" That's more than many can say right now!

    ReplyDelete