Thursday, June 23, 2011

HOT HOT and HOT!!!!

It has been


HOT


here. Well I think it has been hot.


It has been in the upper


90


here.


I have been trying to get outside early


to work in my little garden.


My garden is not to big this year,


I'm still trying to


get someone to help me with my feet.


I have good days and
BAD


ones, but that is life...


On a fun note(NOT)


my bull


1,500lb


got out not once but


three time in one day.


DH had been on a


all night fishing trip.


I got him up twice be for DH got home


we fenced and he went to bed....


I had a little man come and ask "little girl did you get your bull up"


I said yes then he said "he going to Bandy"


that's about 4 mile from my house..


so I got DH up and away we went


he was looking for some new girls..


So me and the bull walked home (He does not like DH)


and I had a cop with me the way home with the lights


on.


So fun!!!!!


Hope that every one is having


a good summer..


Stay safe!!!!

1 comment: