Thursday, October 7, 2010

HELP!!!!

I
need help
I have had pain
big
pain
in my feet for years
it is getting worse
and I went for a test today
and the Dr said that it was
good
K I know that was good news
but then why do they
hurt so bad
there are times
that I have to get out of the
truck and walk they hurt so bad
when I lay down to sleep
they feel like I do not
how to explain they have sharp
pain like someone is stabbing them
at times
then at times they feel
like stinging all over
so I wish that
we could find out
something
I have so much trouble
trying to go to sleep
so if you all will
PRAY
the it will be ok
sorry for going on and on
but need to get it out
thanks
and
hope you all
have
a
safe one
Beck

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that sounds dreadful and painful..
    I hope they find out the problem that is causing this distressing ailment and give you relief..
    You are in my prayers..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they check me for diabetes and it was ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my feet used to hurt but not as badly as yours...but after i began receiving regular chiropractic work, my feet no longer hurt. when the body is out of alignment the feet bear the worst of it. the feet are a meeting place for all the nerves in the body. you might want to consider chiro and massage therapy. also soaking them in warm water with epson salts might help. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try the chiropractic I will try avything to get them to stop hurting the last two days have been bad thanks
    Glad you're are better

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you hurt so bad Beck,,but I agree with Kritter Keeper,,you really need to go see a chiropractor,,hope you feel better..

    ReplyDelete